- ULTRA-SONIC INSPECTION (USI)
- NUCLEAR-MAGNETIC RESONANCE (NMR)
- COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHY(CT)
We’ve tested and compared three most popular methods of diagnosis (ultra-sonic inspection, nuclear-magnetic resonance, computer tomography) with the NLS method of Sensitiv Imago.You can see the chart below. Each “+” symbol indicates the degree of positive qualities in any particular method. Accordingly, symbol “–” indicates negative or dangerous qualities.
All four methods have been evaluated by three major factors:
- Scope of examination – the number of organs that can be examined by using a particular method
- Exposure to irradiation – any harmful irradiation patient gets exposed to during diagnosis, either X-rays or electrical waves
- Side effects – possible negative consequences and prohibitions for people with certain diseases against undergoing through a particular type of diagnosis
Here’s what the comparison chart looks like:
It is important to note that NLS analysis, unlike NMR and computed tomography, does not impose high-voltage fields on a patient. NLS looks very promising for metabolic studies and on a cell level in particular. Out of all methods of hardware diagnostics, NLS is the only one that produces a detailed picture that is close to the pathologo-anatomic one. This condition along with its safety spurs a rapid advancements in the NLS-diagnosis method. There are very strong reasons as to why the NLS method has recently attracted more public attention and has been recognized by clients and professionals alike.
First of all, bioresonance examination NLS offers unparalleled safety and convenience for patient. It involves no irradiation, is absolutely painless and is safe even for risk-groups like elderly people, children and pregnant women.
All of the above, plus a revolutionary 96% accuracy of diagnosis, allowed the Sensitiv Imago equipment that uses NLS-based bioresonance examination, to be awarded Gold Medal for Technology Innovation in 2009 at the Technology Fair in Bulgaria, EU.
The Sensitiv Imago device was designed to register imbalances in organs and histological structures of the body and it enables you to:
- Produce an accurate evaluation of the functional state of the body in a form of topical analysis;
- Identify efficiency and side effects coming from any types of therapies undergone by patient;
- Evaluate the level of adaptability of patient’s body;
- Oversee and analyse the dynamics of changes in the functional state of the body over the period of treatment;
- Identify the original source of a functional disorder;
- Evaluate the nature of a pathology by way of utilizing of expert systems;
- Execute dynamic control over the state of homeostasis;
- Produce accurate prognosis for development of complications.
The bioresonance testing(NLS) is a unique way to obtain comprehensive information about the state of your health within 3 hours, that otherwise would take days of examinations by doctors of all specialisations and some tens of different analyses.
With Sensitiv Imago, you can have an inside look into your organs, the initial sources of disorders and how your illnesses interact with each other. The method provides precise diagnosis for very complex illnesses like myoma, stomach ulcer, mastopathy, cyst, prostatitis or adenoma, dysbacteriosis, disorders in thyroid function, kidney stones, endocrine diseases, primogenital infections and many others. Using NLS bioresonance technology of Sensitiv Imago, you can diagnose them within just 3 hours, without long, complicated and expensive examinations.